- 17-Apr-2017 to 30-Aug-2017 (CST)
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, Cee Kay Supply Inc. has been the definitive source for metalworking and gas related technologies for over 65 years. We distribute a full line of industrial welding and gas related equipment focusing on product quality, best in class service and family values.
Our mission is to provide Cee Kay employees with a safe work environment that is challenging, productive, fun and rewarding.
- Competitive starting base salary
- Largest independent distributor of welding and gas products in Missouri
- Family owned and operated company
- Company focus on developing employees through training
- 2016 St Louis's Healthiest Employer
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive 401(K) Package
Responsible for ensuring the proper function of a variety of gas storage and distribution equipment. Perform in a leadership role on installation, maintenance and periodic inspection of cryogenic bulk and micro bulk storage tanks, high pressure plant equipment and filling systems.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs maintenance repairs on all Bulk and Micro Bulk tanks, ensuring they are in good working condition.
- Install both Bulk and Micro Bulk tank distribution systems.
- Works with director of gas operations & fill plant to ensure the fill plant equipment is fully operational.
- Conducts all required Bulk and Micro Bulk tank inspections.
- Complies and completes required reports on a timely basis.
- Meets with technical sales to review schedules, work loads and review customer requirements.
- Coordinates and assist the building maintenance department on mutual projects.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
- Experience installing pressurized piping systems.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must have an understanding or experience with basic industrial electricity.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally or in writing.
- Ability to reach decisions based on logical and analytical reasoning.
- Ability to operate, use, and train others on all equipment and machines.
- Ability to read, write and count, to accurately complete all necessary documentation for installation projects, service and repairs to assets and inventory control.
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to move or lift equipment/cylinders weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, and twist.
- Vision correctable to within normal range for reading, analyzing/preparing reports.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work before or beyond regularly scheduled hours/days.
- Must possess and maintain a valid class E driver's license.