- 04-Apr-2017 to 31-Jul-2017 (CST)
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, Cee Kay Supply Inc. has been the definitive source for metalworking and gas related technologies for over 65 years. We distribute a full line of industrial welding and gas related equipment focusing on product quality, best in class service and family values.
Our mission is to provide Cee Kay employees with a safe work environment that is challenging, productive, fun and rewarding.
- Competitive starting base salary
- Largest independent distributor of welding and gas products in Missouri
- Family owned and operated company
- Company focus on developing employees through training
- 2016 St Louis's Healthiest Employer
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive 401(K) Package
Responsible for closing the G/L on a monthly basis and assisting the Director of Finance with Accounting functions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare, review and record journal entries for Cee Kay Supply and related entities.
- Responsible for month end closing procedures for Cee Kay Supply and related entities.
- Maintain and prepare financial statements for Cee Kay Supply and related entities.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget, and maintenance in the accounting system.
- Process accounts payable and cash disbursements for Gateway Cylinder Technologies, CryoGas LLC and Chase Nitrogen Services.
- Responsible for accurate and timely reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Responsible for depreciation, journal entries, and maintenance of rental equipment inventory.
- Prepare year end schedules for annual review.
- Review and monitor daily bank accounts review for unauthorized transactions, record cash received, process weekly tax transfers and load positive pay transactions.
- Responsible for payroll processing, and support of the payroll processing software.
- Assist with and prepare special projects and financial analysis as required.
Must have a four year college degree in business. Must have 1-3 years of experience, preferably, in an industrial or distribution setting.
Must be proficient in computers.
- Must be efficient in current spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Must have mature judgment in use of accounting principles.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to keep sensitive and private information confidential.
Time Management Skills
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively organizes workload to meet deadlines.
Works well with others and displays a pleasant and professional attitude.
Knowledge of GAAP
Displays sound decision-making skills regarding accounting principles and requirements.
Problem Solving Ability
Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems to create a more efficient working environment.
Performs with a high degree of accuracy and gives meticulous attention to detail.