Headquartered in St Louis, MO, Cee Kay Supply Inc. has been the definitive source for metalworking and gas related technologies for over 65 years. We distribute a full line of industrial welding and gas related equipment focusing on product quality, best in class service and family values.
Our mission is to provide Cee Kay employees with a safe work environment that is challenging, productive, fun and rewarding.
- Competitive starting base salary
- Largest independent distributor of welding and gas products in Missouri
- Family owned and operated company
- Company focus on developing employees through training
- 2016 St Louis's Healthiest Employer
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive 401(K) Package
Responsible for promoting products and services of Cee Kay Supply, Inc.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs counter sales.
- Positive attitude. Greet customers and clients in a friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable manner
- Manages will calls.
- Monitors inventory rotation showroom.
- Maintains pricing on products displayed in showroom
- Ensures merchandise in showroom is diverse
- Monitors negative on-hand report on a weekly basis.
- Enters and receives branch requisitions.
- Attends and participates in customer service meetings and product fairs.
- Cylinder Management of the store.
- Assisting Customers with loading and unloading cylinders.
- Inventory Cycle counts.
- Store must stay organized and clean. Inventory must be put away daily.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and have at least 1 year experience working in a position with same or similar duties.
- Must have excellent communication skills in person and by phone.
- Must display a pleasant and professional attitude.
- Ability to read, count and to write accurately to complete necessary reports.
- Ability to operate cash register and credit card machines.
- Ability to lift and move merchandise up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to lift and reach overhead and climb a ladder to stock store merchandise.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Vision correctable to within normal range for reading/analyzing reports, checks, etc.
- Must be flexible, may have to travel to other locations.
- Will have to obtain Miller Masters Certification within 1st year.
Capitalizes on product features and sells on the basis of value rather than price. Develops customer relationships and strives for customer satisfaction.
Has the ability to perform multiple tasks. Displays flexibility in adapting to changing conditions.
A self-starter who does things without being told. Requires minimum supervision.
Consistently punctual and is regular in attendance