- 08-Mar-2017 to 07-May-2017 (CST)
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Headquartered in St Louis, MO, Cee Kay Supply Inc. has been the definitive source for metalworking and gas related technologies for over 65 years. We distribute a full line of industrial welding and gas related equipment focusing on product quality, best in class service and family values.
Our mission is to provide Cee Kay employees with a safe work environment that is challenging, productive, fun and rewarding.
- Competitive starting base salary
- Largest independent distributor of welding and gas products in Missouri
- Family owned and operated company
- Company focus on developing employees through training
- 2016 St Louis's Healthiest Employer
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive 401(K) Package
Ensures the correct, timely and safe delivery of products to customer locations. Represents the company in a professional manner while interfacing with customers on product, deliver, pricing or related issues.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver products to customers while abiding by load safety, DOT and general safe driving guidelines
- Exhibits a courteousness and professional image to customers.
- Completes daily trip reports and shipping papers concerning deliveries.
- Maintains the proper cleanliness of assigned vehicles and carefully execute pre and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Loads and unloads cylinders/supplies from vehicle.
- Conforms to uniform and safety equipment policies.
- Communicates with customers and relays pertinent information back to manager.
- Ensures all required cylinders are bar coded properly.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years prior over the road, or local product delivery experience.
- Must possess a Group A Commercial Drivers License with a Hazardous Material Endorsement and have a good driving record exhibited by state MVR reports.
- Must be able to pass all DOT requirements and possess current medical evaluation card.
- Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people.
- Capable of completing basic mathematical calculations and entering correct information on logs and other reports.
- Vision correctable to within normal range for vehicle driving and completion of reports.
- Ability to move or lift products and materials of varied sizes and weights, sometimes in excess of 75 pounds.
- Capable of working in diverse and often times unpleasant weather conditions.
- Ability to drive in all types of weather conditions.
- Position requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, lifting, and climbing.
- Must have ability to operate all necessary equipment.
- Must be able to work independently.
The following is a list of some of the types of equipment that an employee in this position may be required to operate. This list is not all-inclusive.
Company truck and lift gate(s).
Bar coding scanner.
Various hand tools.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.