Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, Cee Kay Supply Inc. has been the definitive source for metalworking and gas related technologies for over 65 years. We distribute a full line of industrial welding and gas related equipment focusing on product quality, best in class service and family values.
Our mission is to provide Cee Kay employees with a safe work environment that is challenging, productive, fun and rewarding.
- Competitive starting base salary
- Largest independent distributor of welding and gas products in Missouri
- Family owned and operated company
- Company focus on developing employees through training
- 2016 St Louis's Healthiest Employer
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive 401(K) Package
Facilitates the sale, maintenance and distribution of company's on-site cryogenic storage equipment within its current customer base and assists in expanding sales to new customers. Products include Micro-Bulk and Bulk Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon, Carbon Dioxide and all support equipment.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands the capabilities of Cryogenic equipment and how it can deliver solutions to customers.
- Supports territory representatives and product manager in Gas Express sales and renewal efforts at existing accounts.
- Actively manages company agreement portfolio, negotiating renewals, tank upgrades and implements price increase.
- Works closely with Gas Express Product Manager in sharing workload on new proposals and installations.
- Performs basic CAD drawings, schedules contractors and orders parts and equipment for proposal and installation process.
- Works closely with director of operations and gas express dispatcher to ensure timely and efficient installations, maintenance and distribution of bulk and micro-bulk gases.
- Attends and participates in sales meetings.
- Represents Cee Kay in a professional manner.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or at least five years sales experience in the industrial gas industry.
- Broad knowledge of the cryogenic field and its application to various industries preferred.
- Must have strong business skills with a proven ability to work within a competitive business environment.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, and meet company insurance eligibility requirements.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working within a highly competitive market.
- Must possess strong internal motivation.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable in a value added solution selling environment.
- Must be willing to be held accountable for performance.
- Must have technical aptitude and ability to problem solve.
- Must be able to grasp team-selling of technical applications.
- Must possess positive can do attitude.
- Must have good grasp of business concepts (ie: gross margin, ROA, ROI, NIBT)
- Must have strong negotiation skills.
- Must have strong project management skills.