- 30-Jan-2017 to 31-May-2017 (CST)
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Cee Kay Supply, Inc. is Now Hiring a Rental Equipment and Machine Assembler
Our mission is to provide Cee Kay employees with a safe work environment that is challenging, productive, fun and rewarding.
- Competitive starting base salary
- Largest independent distributor of welding and gas products in Missouri
- Family owned and operated company
- Company focus on developing employees through training
- Strong brand and reputation in the market
- 2016 St Louis's Healthiest Employer
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive 401(K) Package
Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, Cee Kay Supply Inc. has been the definitive source for metalworking and gas related technologies for over 65 years. We distribute a full line of industrial welding and gas related equipment focusing on product quality, best in class service and family values. We are seeking a Full Time Rental Equipment and Machine Assembler for our St Louis MO Headquarters facility.
This position will be responsible for the assembly of various welding machines according to the manufacturer's operational safety standards. You must also maintain a courteous, professional manner while dealing with customers and co-workers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembles various new welding machines that necessitate gas hoses, power cables, setting voltage and building cylinder racks as required by manufacturer.
- Ensures outgoing rental equipment is properly setup and tested.
- Inspects all returned rental equipment and machines to ensure there is no damage and that equipment runs properly.
- Troubleshoots and repairs Mig guns.
- Ensures repaired equipment and rental equipment, for Branch locations, are staged in proper shipping area and enter delivery/billing tickets into computer.
- Loads and unloads machines for customers.
- Assist with incoming rental and service phone calls.
- Assist with log in of equipment for repair.
- Assist in weekly inventory cycle counts.
- Practices all safety policies and procedures.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Must have previous welding equipment knowledge and at least 1 year experience performing comparable duties.
- Trade School or Vocational School completion a plus.
- Must have extensive knowledge of welding equipment assembly.
- Ability to read and comprehend vendor manual instructions.
- Ability to perform heavy work routinely lift 25-75 pounds, occasionally lift 76 to 100 pounds.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to maneuver all equipment and tools.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop, twist, kneel and bend.
CK SUCCESS FACTORS:
Is very methodical in ensuring equipment is put together according to safety standards and guidelines.
Customer Service Skills
Displays a pleasant professional attitude towards co-workers and customers.
Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work independently with little direction or supervision.
Identify, analyze and solve problems.
The following are some conditions that an employee may encounter in this position. This list is not all-inclusive.
Working around the smell of fumes/odors.
Working in the vicinity of hazardous materials.
Working around dirt/dust.
Being exposed to extreme heat or cold weather conditions.
REQUIRED SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
The following is a list of safety equipment that an employee in this position may be required to wear. This list is not all-inclusive.