Responsible for promoting products and services of Cee Kay Supply, Inc.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Positive attitude. Greets customers and clients in a friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable manner.
2. Performs counter sales.
3. Manages will calls.
4. Ensures merchandise in showroom is diverse.
5. Monitors inventory rotation in showroom.
6. Maintains pricing on products displayed in showroom.
7. Monitors negative on-hand report on a weekly basis.
8. Enters and receives branch requisitions.
9. Attends and participates in customer service meetings and product fairs.
10. Cylinder Management of the store.
11. Assisting Customers with loading and unloading cylinders.
12. Inventory Cycle counts.
13. Store must stay organized and clean. Inventory must be put away daily.
14. Must be flexible and travel to all branches at Cee Kay.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and have at least 1 year of experience working in a position with same or similar duties.
• Must have excellent communication skills in person and by phone.
• Must display a pleasant and professional attitude.
• Ability to read, count and to write accurately to complete necessary reports.
• Ability to operate cash register and credit card machines.
• Ability to lift and move merchandise up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to lift and reach overhead and climb a ladder to stock store merchandise.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Vision correctable to within normal range for reading/analyzing reports, checks, etc.
• Must be flexible, may have to travel to other locations.
• Will have to obtain Miller Masters Certification within 1st year.