- 05-Dec-2016 to 31-May-2017 (CST)
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Our mission is to provide Cee Kay employees with a safe work environment that is challenging, productive, fun and rewarding.
- Competitive starting base salary
- Largest independent distributor of welding and gas products in Missouri
- Family owned and operated company
- Company focus on developing employees through training
- Strong brand and reputation in the market
- 2016 St Louis's Healthiest Employer
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive 401(K) Package
Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, Cee Kay Supply Inc. has been the definitive source for metalworking and gas related technologies for over 65 years. We distribute a full line of industrial welding and gas related equipment focusing on product quality, best in class service and family values. We are seeking a Full Time Cryogenics Service Technician for our St Louis MO Headquarters facility.
This position will be Responsible for ensuring the proper function of a variety of gas storage and distribution equipment. Performing technical operations for installation. Maintenance and periodic inspection of cryogenic bulk and micro bulk storage tanks, high pressure plant equipment and filling systems.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs maintenance repairs on all Bulk and Micro Bulk tanks, ensuring they are in good working condition.
- Install both Bulk and Micro Bulk tank distribution systems.
- Reports to Installation Supervisor to schedule work assignments and review customer requirements.
- Conducts all required Bulk and Micro Bulk tank inspections.
- Complies and completes required reports on a timely basis.
- Works with director of gas operations & installation supervisor to ensure the fill plant equipment is fully operational.
- Coordinates and assist the building maintenance department on mutual projects.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
- Experience installing pressurized piping systems.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must have an understanding or experience with basic industrial electricity.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to reach decisions based on logical and analytical reasoning.
- Ability to operate, use, and train others on all equipment and machines.
- Ability to read, write and count, to accurately complete all necessary documentation for installation projects, service and repairs to assets and inventory control.
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to move or lift equipment/cylinders weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, and twist.
- Vision correctable to within normal range for reading, analyzing/preparing reports.
- Ability to work independently and with installation building maintenance team members.
- Ability to work before or beyond regularly scheduled hours/days.
- Must possess and maintain a valid class E driver's license.